Financial Spread Betting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Financial Spread Betting

Financial Spread Betting Forum

+3
harmudge
Wickerman
poster
7 posters

Whats up with the forum?

poster

Whats up with the forum? Empty Whats up with the forum?

Post  poster Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Has the forum gone?
    Have heard some rumour that David was thinking of closing since it was taking up so much of his time.
    He posted a few days ago saying he was going to continue it though.
    IS this just coincidence the site is down tonight?
    Anyine shed some light? Thoughts?

Ta
    Wickerman
    Wickerman

Whats up with the forum? Empty Re: Whats up with the forum?

Post  Wickerman Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi I think you might have to pay a subscription to unlock the forum? Suspect
    harmudge

Post  harmudge Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:22 pm

yeah, where's the forum went ??
    chipped1

Post  chipped1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 am

any one know whats going on?
    harmudge

Post  harmudge Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm

I don't know mate.

Davie had just up-graded the whole site the weekend just past, was looking great.....then last night....I got taken here using my usual saved link ??

I sent Davie an e-mail this evening via the Live Trading Room site, asking where the usual forum has went ?
    harmudge

Post  harmudge Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Wickerman wrote:Hi I think you might have to pay a subscription to unlock the forum? Suspect

No Wickerman, were talking about Davie Robertson's forum....Inspired Spreadbetting.
    You do have some private members section's which I am a member of 1 and there is also a free public forum.

The link that I had for the forum now brings me here, which is a different place completely....although hosted by forumotion the same as Davie's site.
    harmudge

Post  harmudge Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Just a thought, a pretty wild one at that....admittedly.

Davie had just banned a couple of members at the weekend, seemingly conspiring to try and poach members from Davie's place to a blog/site they were setting up.

You don't think that some how they managed to hack into Davie's place and direct anyone trying to log-on there to here and get traffic, or something ??
    poster

Post  poster Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:23 am

Starting to think Davie has done a runner.
    If he has, I think that it means he has broken the terms of contract that he sold us the SB/PDP course under.
    The information on his site promised many things if you bought the manuals.
    Over the last year while I was involved in the forum, I was disappointed that he didn't keep his word on things like "Nightly trading videos" and "Live trading-room membership". Instead he charged extra for these services.
    However, I did not make a fuss because anybody who did, seemed to mysteriously disappear from the board and some of the information on the board was valuable.
    Now however things are different, HE promised on-going support from the board and if he has withdrawn it, he has broken terms.
    This post may be removed if Davie sees it and doesn't like it so I have set up a email address missingforum@mail.com. Anyone that feels the same way, email me and we'll look at what action can be taken.

Davie is still promising everything on his website, the following is copied from it this morning.....

>Here is a run down on what you get with PDP.............

>Training manual and CD'sFull - Ongoing email and forum support from me and my forum Admin
    >Nightly videos based on the trading methods and the days set ups
    >LIVE trading room membership
    >Weekly newsletter trading report & what we may see in the coming weeks market.
    >Different trading methods to keep you on your toes and evolve as a trader

>And much more!

From an unhappy forum member... Crying or Very sad
    harmudge

Post  harmudge Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 am

I spoke to VP2000 last night via PM, he reckons it may be a tech problem ?
    jopester1

Post  jopester1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

harmudge wrote:Just a thought, a pretty wild one at that....admittedly.

Davie had just banned a couple of members at the weekend, seemingly conspiring to try and poach members from Davie's place to a blog/site they were setting up.

You don't think that some how they managed to hack into Davie's place and direct anyone trying to log-on there to here and get traffic, or something ??

As a banned member I can assure you there is no blog/site, there was no poaching of members for the non existent site or sending of spam and there certainly wasn't any hacking. The whole thing was a lie on Davie's part to get rid of Limey and I and I genuinely have no idea why he did it. The only thing I can assume is that we were both making good money trading but weren't using his systems and he didn't like that.

Presumably this site was taken down by Davie. Myself and some other members have ideas about why but no proof so can't comment.

There's some posts about the whole saga on T2W:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/seminars-tutors/76770-david-robertson-mr-spread-betting-18.html

It starts about page 13. Better go now before I get banned again!!
    Wickerman
    Wickerman

Post  Wickerman Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Guys I think this may be the new forum here:

http://www.swing-trade-stocks.com/swingtrap-chart-pattern.html

I recognise this swing trap from the mrspreadbetting manual its definitely dave writing this as it is word for word.

maybe thats where we're all headed?

cheers confused
    harmudge

Post  harmudge Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:39 pm

jopester1 wrote:
    harmudge wrote:Just a thought, a pretty wild one at that....admittedly.

As a banned member I can assure you there is no blog/site, there was no poaching of members for the non existent site or sending of spam and there certainly wasn't any hacking. The whole thing was a lie on Davie's part to get rid of Limey and I and I genuinely have no idea why he did it. The only thing I can assume is that we were both making good money trading but weren't using his systems and he didn't like that.

Presumably this site was taken down by Davie. Myself and some other members have ideas about why but no proof so can't comment.

There's some posts about the whole saga on T2W:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/seminars-tutors/76770-david-robertson-mr-spread-betting-18.html

It starts about page 13. Better go now before I get banned again!!

I'm sorry mate, was nothing personal...only merely passing on info that was neither claiming to be correct or in-correct.

Will have a look at the page you posted up.
    jopester1

Post  jopester1 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 am

harmudge wrote:[
    I'm sorry mate, was nothing personal...only merely passing on info that was neither claiming to be correct or in-correct.

Will have a look at the page you posted up.

Don't worry harmudge, I'm just tired of the little weasel. More than happy to take my money but now he's got nothing left to sell he turns nasty and posts a load of lies.

Best of luck with the course. If you're new have a look at the james16 thread at Forex Factory and trader_dante at T2W. Far better content imo and it's free.
    richardcartier

Whats up with the forum? Empty Hi

Post  richardcartier Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 am

Sorry I have been away for some time. Did you find out if Dave is closing this down?

Please let me know.

Regards

Richard
    David Robertson

Whats up with the forum? Empty I closed the old forum down,

Post  David Robertson Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am

I closed the old forum down becasue it was to much time running and moding it.

You can follow me at www.financial-spread-bet.co.uk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content